Monday, August 27, 2007

Three for You Continued...


Pomegranate Just for You: I CASE'd this from the SU! Preview Brochure, only I changed to the Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. Use the Three for You Punch Box with Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, & Basic Black CS and Inks, and Dimensionals.
Chocolate Chip Just for You: My "twist" on the first design, only instead of a 3 x 3 Love Note, I used a Pocket Note I had left over from the Winter Mini last January. I used the colors Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Groovy Guava.
Chipboard Flower: This lovely little 3 x 3 is Old Olive and Blue Bayou CS and So Saffron Prints DS Paper. I used the On Board Chipboard Blossom and Basics and covered the flower with teh Prints paper using the fab SU! rectangular shaped glue stick! Then I sanded the edges of the Prints paper with the Sanding Blocks to rub off the overhang and create a distressed look. The Chipboard is attached with a Pop-Up Glue Dot. All dots (stamped images) are from the Three for You Punch Box. Other accessories were the 1/2" Circle Punch and NEW Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: