Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to my DH!!


Happy Birthday Steve! He claims it is 39 FOREVER - I say he is very silly! Age shmage - I laugh in the fac eof age - HA, hahaha HA! :)
The problem with saving an image rather than printing it out? I am WAY less likely to remember where I found it to give credit where credit is due! Which means - I CASE'd this idea - tweaking it to include all the colors of billiard balls. WE don't have a pool table YET - but it is on the Wish List for when we expand our home - that and a hot tub!
Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations. CS: Basic Black, Garden Green, Yo-Yo Yellow, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Only Orange, Bravo Burgundy, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel & Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black. Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, White Signo Gel Pen, Table Top Paper Cutter to cut thin strip for cue stick & Stampin' Write in Basic Black.

1 comment:

Patti Gingrich said...

Very clever use of your punches. Such a cool guy card!