Friday, September 21, 2007

Rehearsal Dinner Invitation




Is he not just the CUTEST big guy? This is the Rehearsal Dinner invitation for my niece's wedding coming up in Ocotber. You saw the bridal shower invite I did and posted in July or August. I also posted the 4 cards we made into favor packets, along with a Hershey Kiss holder.

The bride & groom and the platter lid are heat embossed in silver. I watercolored using a Stampin' Write and Aquapainter - and my most favorite part is the Silver Brad coat buttons! The wording will be printed directly onto the Taken with Teal.



Stamp sets: Voila & Voila To Go. CS: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal & Naturals White. Ink: Classic Brown & Versamark; Stampin' Write in Taken with Teal. Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Paper Snips, 1/16" hand punch, Silver Brads & Aquapainter.

No comments: