Sunday, September 30, 2007

Male Circles?

I saw this layout on a card sampler pack that Sylvia M. was donating to the St. Mary Crop & Shop - (THANKS Sylvia!) and thought - "What a great masculine layout!" I was having a bad day yesterday, and needed to channel my mood - so I stamped! This really is the best therapy - and in my opinion - much cheaper and more fun than a therapist!
The first card (Yes, a verse CAN be your focal piece!) uses: Stamp Set: It's Your Birthday. Card Stock: Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Really Rust, Night of Navy & Very Vanilla. Ink: Night of Navy. Accessories: Coluzzle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Crafters Tool Kit for paper piercing, Rich Regal Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Corner Rounder Punch.
The second card I wanted to be more kid friendly - so I changed up the colors and the focal piece. Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday, All About You & Rough Edges Mini Alphabet. Card Stock: Glorious Green, Brillliant blue, Summer Sun & Whisper White. Ink: Brilliant Blue and White Craft. Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Coluzzle, 1/16" Hand Punch, Bold Brights Brads.

No comments: