Friday, December 14, 2007

CreativePlayStamps Valentine


Whew - I needed a break from housecleaning and Christmas card stamping (remember those Holy Triptych triptychs? Still stamping.....I feel like the enrgizer stamper with these. next year, I swear I will choose a simpler design! yeah, riiiiiiiight!) Our FAB cousins Art & Laura over at CreativePlayStamps.com have been so generous with the Design Team - I've been feeling guilty about not being able to stamp more with their AWESOME stamps! So - here is a Valentine that uses their two holiday sets: Valentine and Valentine Circle. My favorite idea here was using the arrow image from the Valentine set as the flower stem! I also love how I could use the small Valentine circle as a sun for my heart flowers. The Valentine Circle set has a large circle like this - would be great for refrigerator picture magnets & chipboard ornaments(cuz it looks like a snowflake with hearts!) I also used their Valentine Ultrafine Opaque Glitter on the heart images. This glitter is awesome! Ultrafine gives excellent coverage. All other supplies are SU!: Card Stock in Real Red, Lovely Lilac & Whisper White; Classic Ink in Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Yo Yo Yellow & Garden Green; Red Gingham Ribbon, Mini glue Dots, Two Way Glue Pen. Enjoy!


No comments: