Sunday, December 23, 2007

Serene Sunflower Belated Birthday


I received this lovely card from my m-i-l. She had it for my birthday, but kpet forgetting to give it to me! lol It was worth the wait - don't you think? She used the retired set Serene Sunflower - don't you love the detail? I especially like the layering on the leaves and sunflower. The scan didn't pick this up very well, but she did a Faux Suede technique with Chocolate Chip Classik Ink on the same color layer, by using a piece of plastic wrap bunched up, then dabbed on teh ink pad, then onto the cardstock. She used the following colors of ink and card stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Marigold Morning (retired In Color), So Saffron & Old Olive. She also used Dimensionals, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon and the Antique Brass HodgePodge Hardware Kit. Thanks Mom!

No comments: