Friday, December 14, 2007

More CreativePlayStamps FUN!


Okay - I had so much FUN playing with my CreativePlayStamps.com Stamps this afternoon - especially this Ultrafine Glitter! I tried out my SU! Heat & Stick Powder with the Blackberry Ultrafine Opaque Glitter which just shouted out SNOWFLAKES! It's hard to see the Snowflakes I stamped in Versamark on the Night of Navy around the Glitter Snowflakes. Of course, a scan *never* does justice to glitter either! I think this would make a nice Happy New Year design too. Stamps: Snowflakes & Valentine Circle. All other supplies are from Stampin' Up! Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy & Naturals White. Night of Navy Classic Ink; Versamark Ink; Heat & Stick Powder; Heat Tool; Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Silver Narrow Organdy Ribbon(SU! retired).

Did you notice I listed the SU! Scallop Punch? Yep - I learned a new technique for it from fellow SU! demo Dannie Graves. After punching out the Scallop Circle, attach it to a computer paper scrap. Then insert the already punched scallop back into the punch only slightly turned so you'll be punching in the middle of the scallops. The result is this adorable star burst punch! Thanks Dannie!

ENJOY!


No comments: