Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snowflake Thank You


This is a quick design I made today for Thank You's for the coordinators of our school's Annual Silent Auction & Dinner Dance coming next Spring. They needed a few to use now for donations they have already begun gathering. Our school colors are royal blue and white, so I thought I would use the Dynamic Duo (from the SU! Color Coach) of Brilliant Blue & Bashful Blue - along with the Whisper White and the Ballet Blue I brought in for one of the snowflakes. The Bashful Blue snowflakes are the largest ones, but they didn't show up on the scan very well! The sentiment is stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink - I love how it has a bluish tint because of the Brilliant Blue underneath it - perfect for my color combo! This layout is an old standard for me, and many others because it is so simple and fast and versatile. ENJOY!


No comments: