Saturday, January 02, 2010

Altered Composition Notebooks

Yep - more altered composition notebooks - you'll find A LOT of those on my blog because they are mostly used as dialogue books for couples who have gifted their marriage with a Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend. This pair of notebooks is for our current Executive Couple (of the WWME Rockford/Madison/Milwaukee area). Whenever I ask people what colors they might like, the usual answer is, "Anything you make will be wonderful!" I didn't let this couple off the hook this time - and I'm so glad I didn't! I love when I am challenged to go outside my creative comfort zone, especially with color combinations - and these notebooks are no exception - I love how they turned out! Probably the most fun colors and design I've done yet. It's not that I personally don't like these brighter colors, I do - once I see them put together. It's the "putting them together" that I have an issue with. Creatures of habit - us humans - staying inside our general comfort zones.

Anywho - these notebooks use SU! Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White - all colors in the Rainbow Sherbet DSP (retired) that you've seen in the last three posts on the get well cards. Also used are the current Heart to Heart, 1" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and Mini Glue Dots. Lastly, also used are the retired Apple Green 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and Large Corner Rounder. Images come from the current SU! stamp set "Enjoy Every Moment", as well as the retired Coast to Coast stamp set.

Here's my usual WWME plug... You can find WWME Weekends all over the world. It is a weekend experience for married couples that is meant to make Good Marriages, Great Marriages! It is a wonderful gift to give your husband or wife, as well as your children (whether they are young and at home due to happier parents; or adult and married themselves), family and friends. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: