Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Love You Much Card

This is a design I did today for Chat & Challenge #225 over at Sudsol (SU! demonstrator only website). And no, I wasn't the host this time! (I will be on Thursday again though.) I've been playing along with and hosting C&C's for a few years now. Sketch challenges are wonderful for kick starting your creative juices!

For this all Stampin' Up! design, I chose Whisper White as my base layer, and dry embossed it with the swirls side of the Texturz Plate "Perect Details" in the Big Shot. Then, I took my Two Way Glue Pen and highlighted all the swirls and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on them to create my sparkly background. The finishing touch to the base layer is the Rose Red sponging around the edges.

All images on this design are from the stamp set "Love You Much" - a wonderful stamp set for all your 'love' needs! The focal image was inked using Stampin' Write Markers in Rose Red & Bravo Burgundy, then colored in with Regal Rose using a Blender Pen, and finally sponged around the edges with Rose Red.

The hearts were punched out using the Full Heart and Heart to Heart Punches. The Heart to heart Punch coordinates perfectly with the heart trio stamp image in "Love You Much", as well as in the NEW "I {Heart} Hearts" stamp set now available (in both wood mounted AND clear mount!) in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Some of the hearts are popped up on Dimensionals. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: