Saturday, January 02, 2010

Get Well Soon Cards 3 of 3

Here is number 3 of 3 of the get well designs I made on Dec. 31st. Can you see the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter borders? (Hint: Around the main and second layer, the focal image top and middle layers, and around the sentiment layer.)

I made this card under the notion that every girl feels better with a little glitter. Even the thermometer in her mouth is glittered! heehee
[Well, at least every Elzybells (UK) girl does.] I had fun with the SU! Rainbow Sherbet DSP (retired) as you have probably surmised seeing as I used it on on three get well cards! And more fun with my Copics and Nestabilities/ Spellbinders too. For this card, I chose to only outline the girl's hair, and I drew in the left side of the pillow by hand.

Stampin' Up!: Tempting Turquoise & Gable Green card stock, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals & Big Shot
CreativePlayStamps.com: Copics, Sentiment, Nestabilities, Spellbinders and Glue Pen. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: