Monday, January 04, 2010

Be My Valentine Card

This is a card I created for a challenge at the PaperCraftPlanet Online group - Copic Buzz party yesterday. If you are a fan of Copic Markers - you might like to check this group out. Super nice people!

This is the first digital image I've EVER used! It was a freebie (from The Stamping Boutique) during the party. This challenge was to use pink, red & white. I used the Classic Petite Oval Nesties for this one. The sentiment is from a Creative Play Stamps (CPS) valentine stamp set. I also used some self-adhesive paper ribbon I picked up at CPS. And of course, my Copic Sketch Markers. The design is finished off with some Atyou Spica Glitter pens (by Copic and from CPS) around the edges of the paper ribbon, as well as on all the hearts in the focal image. I wish the subtle sparkles would scan, but they usually do not. The card base is SU! Ridinghood Red (retired). ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: