Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bridal Shower Favor


What a week! We were in the midst of 5 funnel cloud spottings, lost power for 18 hours (so I trudged the contents of our freezers to two different peoples homes for safe-keeping - (THANKS Sylvia and Brigid!) and British Soccer Camp was this week for our two oldest. I guess this is my sign that I will not be posting daily to my blog anymore - big sigh. So I am now shooting for every other day with Sundays off.

The Bridal Shower last Sunday went very well, and the bride & groom-to-be are doing well for stocking their new home! Here is the favor we used - a sour cream container made out of vellum card stock. These are quick and easy, and oh so cute!

Stamps: Sketch an Event (retired SU)
Cardstock: SU Vellum, Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Ink: StazOn Black
Accessories: Crimper, 1/8" Circle Hand Punch & Black, Narrow Organdy Ribbon (retired SU), Candy inside was large wedding conversation hearts by Wilton. ENJOY!

No comments: