Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Krafted Dreams du Jour


This little beauty is another SU! New Catalog Workshop project for August. So far, I have *very, very rarely* used Kraft card stock. I put off buying the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon too. WHAT was I *thinking*?!? The Kraft Taffeta Ribbon is gorgeous! As far as Kraft card stock is concerned, I had always thought Creamy Caramel was "better". Ugh - I realized I was an SU! 48 Colors Snob! LOL So I bought some Kraft card stock to go with the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon. Dang, I forgot to order the Kraft Envelopes. Ah well, next order! :) Creamy Caramel took the backseat, being used to stamp the Butterfly image on the Kraft card stock.

This design was inspired by the example shown on page 137 of the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog (Want to see the catalog online? Go to here for the link!) I still had some of the gorgeous Bella Rose DSP left from the Double Pocket with Flap card shown in this post. I adore the idea of using DSP inside a card! So I created this little cutie 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 card. I hadn't used Microbeads in a looong while. They are perfect to add detail to the butterfly bodies, flower center and edge of the card. And then I got to use that yummy Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, AND how about the NEW Scallop Square?! Oh my!! :)

Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Scallop Square, Cutter Kit, Microbeads, Two Way Glue Pen, Pop Up Glue Dots, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Lt. Pink Gingham Ribbon.
ENJOY!

No comments: