Friday, August 01, 2008

Workshop Sneak Peek Project

























First Sneak Peek of NEW Stampin' Up! products...Isn't this NEW Bella Rose Double-Sided Paper (DSP) GAAWWWWGEEEOUS? Oh my - I obviously think so! LOL I am not a huge printed paper freak but this is so darn pretty. The second Sneak Peek - the stamp set Dreams du Jour. This design uses three of the four images - though I don't think my scanner picked up the small butterfly image stamped tone on tone on the largest insert. The third Sneak Peek is 3 of the NEW In Colors - Pirouette Pink, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss - along with the every lovely Chocolate Chip and fabulous ultrasmooth, very crisp image provider Whisper White. (The whisper White envelopes are the same way, silky smooth, giving clean, crisp images. That's why I hadn't used anything else but SU! Whisper White and Very Vanilla until I needed a different type of cardstock for the best Copic blending. Even now, I use the SU! white cardstock on everything else except the image that is being colored with Copics.)

This was one of the projects at Sylvia M.'s Workshop last night (I'll be posting the other two projects over the next two days.) I found this Double Pocket with Cover flap tutroial on my Sudsol friend Barb's blog. You may remember the Bridal Shower invitation I designed from this post. To color in the focal image - I squeezed the stamp pad/cover together before opening it, which creates a pool of ink inside the cover. then I used the Blender Pen to lift off the ink and color in the desired parts of the image.

Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pirouette Pink & Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pirouette Pink, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Blender Pen, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals,Mini Glue Dots, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, staples
ENJOY!

No comments: