Monday, August 18, 2008

Christmas in August?!


Yep - Christmas in August! Even Santa has to do some scouting at some point in the year - heehee. This is one of the projects for SU! New Catalog Workshops this month. All the projects feature one or more NEW SU! product. I CASE'd (copy and share everything) this design from my Sudsol sister Connie Babbert.

Usually I change something when I CASE, to "make it my own" - but this was perfect the way it was! The Twill Background is stamped tone-on-tone to create a nice texture to Santa's suit. The card would be cute without the Twill stamped on it too. I am always looking for those 'little extra things' that add a lot visually, and provide a more finished look.

Stamps: Deer Friends (Host set); Twill Background
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Edge and Circle Punches, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Jill Coleman said...

This stamp set is on its way to me. I will be CASE'ing this card for sure. Cute.