Monday, August 11, 2008

Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog is HERE!


WAAAHHOOOOO! Today is the first day of ordering from the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. I am sure you have been enjoying sneak peeks all over the internet!

While I was waiting for ordering time so I could place my first order, I decided to do something else NEW - I started my own website with Stampin' Up! Check it out at http://2stampinjewels.stampinup.net
and let me know what you think!

There is SO MUCH going on with Stampin' Up! right now - I feel blown away but in a GOOD way!! Here's a couple of the current promotions...

$99 Starter Kit

Promo_starterkit_us_5
There has never been a better time to join Stampin' Up! From August 11th to October 11th you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $99. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you'll enjoy making money while doing something that you love, getting a discount on all of your purchases, and having support and help from me. Best of all, you can customize your starter kit! Click here to read more details.

Never Before Seen Savings

Promo_neverbeforeseen_usca_2

For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is offering 15% off select new stamp sets from the catalog. No minimum purchase required! Click here to read more details. I'll be featuring one of these sets as a make-n-take project at my workshop this weekend! Contact me TODAY to book your workshop!


Online Ordering - Coming Soon!

Yep, you read it right! Soon you'll be able to order from me online - directly from my new SU! website. Look for details this Fall!


BigShot & Exclusive SU! Die Designs!

This was HOT Convention news last week! SU! has contracted with Sizzix to carry some of their dies, but more importantly to create some EXCLUSIVE SU! Die Designs. This will be available to order as of September 2nd and will be shown in the Holiday Mini Catalog out in October.

Still need a copy of the NEW Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog? Contact me today!


No comments: