Friday, January 23, 2009

Be My Valentine Card

I created this card with a layout from one of the challenges from GinaK Designs January Release Party
It was originally a scrapbook page layout, but a card came to mind so I did that instead. I think I actually missed the submission deadline - lol, gotta love to hate dial-up!

This is another design using the wonderful stamps and paper crafting supplies over at Creative Play Stamps.
Supplies like their Valentine Circle Stamp Set and embellishments and tools like the Prima Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby Flowers, Prima Pebbles- Definitions (self-adhesive!) [find Prima supplies HERE) and Cuttlebug A2 Swiss Dots Folder [ find HERE].

What do you think of my non-traditional St. Valentine's Day colors? :) The Prima Definition Pebble I chose comes from a package of 8 and says "Adore - to regard with loving admiration and..."

Stamps: Valentine Circle
Card Stock: SU! Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, More Mustard & Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: SU! Scallop Edge Punch, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots A2 Embossing Folder, Prima Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby Flowers, Prima Pebbles - Definitions, SU! Stampin' Dimensionals and Paper Snips.
ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: