Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Be My Valentine

Never trust your computer! lol I thought this project posted earlier today - only to find out it did not! I got the layout idea for this design from a GinaK Designs January Release Party Challenge last week. It was originally a scrapbook layout, but I saw a card design instead.

Not your traditional St. Valentine's Day colors though, eh? What do you think of this color combination? I am still using the GORGEOUS Prima Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby Flowers I got from Creative Play Stamps - so that's where the Bravo Burgundy & Always Artichoke come from. I added the More Mustard and Very Vanilla (all SU! colors, btw) to tie in with the self-adhesive(love this feature of any embellishment!) Prima Pebble from the Definitions assortment.

The Valentine Circle Stamp Set gives a wonderful focal point, while the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots A2 Embossing Folder adds some texture interest.

Stamps: Valentine Circle (CreativePlayStamps)
Card Stock: SU! Bravo burgundy, Always Artichoke, More Mustard & Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots A2 Embossing Folder, Prima Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby Flowers, Prima Pebbles - Definitions, SU! Scallop Edge Punch & Stampin' Dimensionals.
ENJOY!


Blog Siggy

No comments: