Monday, November 12, 2007

All in the Family Stamp Set SPECIAL!


Help us honour our friend and SU! Australia General Manager, Dave Abbott. Dave passed away from a rare blood disease, and during November we're donating 100 percent of the sales worldwide from the All in the Family Stamp Set to the Dave Abbott Family Fund. Dave left behind his wife and three small children.
To help Dave's family, I am offering All in the Family to you this month for the Catalog price of $36.95, there will be NO SHIPPING charged on the purchase of this individual set through November 29th. To see the color flyer on this set click HERE This is the perfect time to purchase such an adorable set and help a family devastated by a tremendous loss at the same time. I will accept orders, with payment for this promotion through Thursday, Nov. 29th (as I will be out of town beginning 11/30) I will place one order on 11/30 before I go out of town.
When All in the Family orders reach $150, I will draw a Mystery Hostess to win their choice of a Level 1 Host Only Set - a perfect chance to get that last Host Only item before they are retired in Janaury!!
Bump up your order to $50 and I will give you a Gift Certificate for a FREE SU! product of your choice (valued at up to $5.50) on your first Spring/Summer Collection 2008 order of $50.

No comments: