Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hostess Set SNEAK PEEK!!


This Thanksgiving I have been making a special point of counting my blessings each day for the last week, and saying a prayer of thanks for each of them. My spouse, my children, my family, my friends, YOU (my customers and friends) have been counted each day, and so has Stampin' Up! I have gained so much personally and professionally from my association with Stampin' Up! over the past four and half years, especially in the area of creative expression and outlet. This Thanksgiving, CEO and co-founder Shelli Gardner decided to express these same feelings by sending SU! demonstrators a FREE Level 3 Hostess Set from the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog!!! The sample you see here is MY Thank You to Shelli for who she is and all she does - not just with SU!, but in general in her life. We can count ourselves as extra special when we hear and answer God's calls for His service in our lives - as husband/wife, parent, family member, Church community member, employer/employee etc. When it comes to thanking God our Creator and Father - "Too much of a good thing is a GOOD THING". May He continue to bless each one us. Enjoy!

No comments: