Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Moonlighting Snowman

You can see how much FUN this little guy is having in the sparkly, swirling snow! He emanates the joy my kids feel while playing in the first snow flurries of the season - which probably aren't too far away at this point! :)
My inspiration for this layout was on the cover of the November Paper Crafts. I loved the idea of a spotlight like from a ray of sun, o rin this little guy's case - a ray of moonlight! I chose the color scheme from the SU! Color coach Dynamic Duos - Handsome Hunter & Sage Shadow. I thought the Bashful Blue gave it a warmer, moonlit look than the starkness of Whisper White - I didn't want that much contrast. The Snowman's hat and scarf are colored in using the Blender Pen and the Sage Shadow Classic Ink Pad. Stamp Sets: Merry & Bright (Holiday Mini pg. 15) and Cold Play (Fall/Winter Collection 2007 pg. 44) & Priceless (F/W Collection 2007 pg. 117) Inks: Bashful Blue Craft, Sage Shadow & Handsome Hunter Classic. Accessories: Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Blender Pen. ENJOY!

No comments: