Sunday, November 04, 2007

Thanksgiving Turkey



I have seen many animals, flowers, etc. made out of punched card stock, so when I saw a post about another punched turkey (You can do it with the SU! Oval Punches too), I didn't even read it! I happened to be in the demonstrator Gallery of Sudsol and saw this little turkey gem and fell in love! I am already in love with the SU! Scallop Circle Punch - and this little guy is the stuffing in the turkey! (heehee) No stamping, just punching, Paper Snipping, Sponge Daubering ink and adhering together. I wanted the turkey to be the focal point, so I didn't add any background images. However, though you can't see it, the More Mustard is the New Textured Card Stock and it gives the most subtle texture which was perfect for adding texture but not taking away from the focal point. This turkey would be adorable on your Thanksgiving placecards, don't you think? Contact me to TODAY to order your Scallop Circle Punch, as well as your Christmas card supplies.

No comments: