Monday, November 12, 2007

ANNOUNCING: CreativePlayStamps.com!!!

I am SUPER EXCITED to Announce and Welcome a new online rubber art stamping store - http://www.creativeplaystamps.com/ - please go check them out! We personally know the owners are awesome people cuz they're our cousins! :) They've got some great stamps and accessories available, a layout section for inspiration and forums for posting artwork, chatting amongst ourselves and leaving comments and requests for art images and accessories we'd like to see them offer. *I* am particularly doing the happy dance because they are giving me the opportunity to be on their charter Design Team! Woohoo! The CreativePlayStamps.com Design Team also includes Maxene Choi. Here are some of the samples I have been able to create in the last two weeks - and now that my schedule has eased up a bit - I hope to have many more! So please go check them out - and tell them I sent you! (All these projects use CreativePlayStamps.com images and Stampin' Up! supplies. The Snowflake card uses a SU! word image.)






No comments: