Sunday, November 04, 2007

Warm Winter Penguin



I was looking for a color combination that said 'warm winter' - and this came together perfectly! The base is Soft Sky, with a great dynamic duo combo of blush Blossom & Groovy Guava. Classic Inks used were Soft Sky and Groovy Guava. I used the Two Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (so fast and easy!)to add sparkle to the penguin's scarf and the snowflakes. The penguin's scarf was colored in using a Blender Pen and the Soft Sky Classic Ink pad. Other accessories used: Tag & Small Tag Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals (to pop up the penguin tag) and Soft Sky Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Stamp Sets: Punch Pals (penguin and tag outline), All Through the Year (snowflake) and Much Appreciated (thank you). I plan on making these for my kid's teachers for Christmas gifts as teachers can always use thank yous!

This card, and the two that follow it - are the projects we made at a November Totally Hands On workshop I had last weekend! Book your Workshop party with me and we'll do fun projects like these too!

No comments: