Friday, November 09, 2007

Merry & Bright Magnets



This and the next two posts are all items I made for the Holiday Bazaar Shop & Crop at my kid's school this weekend! Scroll down for the details and planon attending - stop by and tell me you saw it advertised on my blog and I'll have a stamped gift for you, hope to see you there! These are magnets made from clear, flat glass marbles, magnets, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. The entire image under the glass marble has the Glitter, but my scanner doesn't pick it up. Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, & Green Galore. I Sponge Daubered the Real Red Classic Ink around the edges of the scallops. Stamps: Merry & Bright Set (Holiday Mini pg. 15) AND the FAB SU! Scallop Circle Punch. If you don't already have this punch, are you getting the idea you NEED it yet?! ;) It would make a perfect Christmas or Birthday or Just Because gift for yourself or your favorite stampin' & scrappin' pal - contact me today to get it now!!

1 comment:

Heather Wright-Porto said...

How did you make the magnets? I see all the supplies but am trying to figure out how you got the cardstock to "curve" with the magnet edges?

You stamp on the paper first and color. Then use what to get all the glitter over the artwork? Crystal Effects? Then how is it adhered to the flat glass marble and how did you get it curver or is not? Just wondering. These are so cute! Actually, all your projects are very nice!