Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bella's Bloom


I made this card for an In Color Combo swap I am hosting on Sudsol, a demonstrator only site. I enjoy swapping - first because it is fun to make the swaps and second because it is fun to receive the swaps! Swaps are great because I end up with samples that show new stamp sets and embellishments I don't personally own, as well as design styles different from my own. Not only does this help me provide my customers with new ideas, *I* am challenged out of my own 'style box' too.

This is an In Color Swap because participants were required to use one of the In color combinations from the chart that SU! provides its demonstrators with every new set of In Colors. This combo was Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, So Saffron & Kiwi Kiss.

Stamps: Bella's Bloom
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss & Confetti White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, So Saffron, & Kiwi Kiss

No comments: