Monday, September 22, 2008

Witch's Broom Favor


This ADORABLE Witch's Broom Favor is shown on pg. 29 of the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. I had some smaller than normal kraft paper lunch bags so I used those for this project. I literally went outside and found a stick to use. :) One of the SU! small Cello Bags holds a treat inside the broom.

Stamps: Haunting Halloween
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Small Cello Bag, Ticket Corner Punch.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday...100 things and being saucy was a lot of fun!! Finding 100 things about yourself is so much easier than it lookss....I could have done more...but had to restrain myself...and it helps to NOT take yourself too seriously...lol.

BTW I love a good craft blog, so I will be back!!

Meaghan said...

Very cool and crafty :)

xoxo
Meaghan