Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chat & Challenge 134 - Sketch Inspiration

So here's my Sketch and Inspiration rolled all into one for the Sudsol Chat & Challenge I'm hosting tonight. Sudsol is a demonstrator only site, but you can play along with the sketch challenge and post your link on this post!

The layout idea was inspired by my friend Cami-One-Kenobi (aka Cambria Turnbow) in this post.

I used the technique called "direct to paper" where you rub your ink pad along the edges of your cardstock. I did this tone on tone on the Elegant Eggplant second layer, as well as on the Confetti White image piece. Harder to see is the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter that runs along the swirls with the stars (also stamped tone on tone) next to the sentiment. I dusted off my Watercolor Wonder Crayons(WWC) and Aquapainter for this image - I've been so caught in my Copics (who wouldn't be?! lol) I find I still adore my WWC and Aquapainter too. I used the Basic Black WWC from the Neutral Set for the kitty's shading.

Stamps: Haunting Halloween
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant & Confetti White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, Black StazOn
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so cute!!!