Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Enjoy Life Card

This is my second design for the swap mentioned in my previous post here. This In Color Combo is: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Kraft. Any reason to use more of that beautiful Kraft Taffeta Ribbon! - lol Does this layout look familiar? It should! It is the same one I used here. See how one layout can be interpreted in slightly different ways to create many designs? This is one of the reasons I enjoy the Chat & Challenges I host over at Sudsol - one sketch/layout inspiration - many different interpretations and styles. Incidentally, I will be hosting another C&C on 9/18 - so look for a sketch *you* can play along with too!

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Kraft & Naturlas Ivory
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Circle Brads, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Hand Punch, Chocolate Chip /4" Grosgrain Ribbon & Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.
ENJOY!

No comments: