Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Fresh Cuts Design



I CASE'd this layout idea from fellow Sudsoler Gretchen Barron. I just changed the focal piece layering for my design. We had a wonderful time at Stampin' Chat last night - THANKS LADIES! :) This was the second make-n-take for that event.

The focal piece is Whisper White Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder on Elegant Eggplant. I love how it turns out looking Almost Amethyst! (This works for Whisper White Craft Ink on Night of Navy paired with Bashful Blue too!) I really like the new pieces in the Stylized Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Kit too - how about that cute flower ribbon slide? It also has a Designer Label Punch shaped piece! All supplies are SU!

Stamps: Fresh Cuts

Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst Prints DSP

Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink

Accessories: Stylized Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Clear EP, Heat Tool. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Very pretty card,Juli. I didn't get this set, maybe I should have?