Friday, June 20, 2008

Chat & Challenge #120 - Mojo Night Cap

I hosted another MOJO Night Cap over at Sudsol (demo only site) last night. I had quite a few stampers, and very few chatters and I still didn't get to upload the sketch and my design here! lol This was my Sketch Inspiration - which I found on the SU! Demonstrator Website's Stampers Showcase - adorable huh? (Wish I had written down who's work it was! I apologize for not doing so, so I could give proper credit.) This design uses: A Little Birdie Told Me, Polka Dots & Petals and Petals Jumbo Wheel; Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Sky; Scallop & various Circle Punches; Certainly Celery Brads and Soft Sky Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

Here is the Sketch I designed from this inspiration:



Here is *my* design using the Sketch(using all SU! supplies):


Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Stampin' Writes in Real Red & Bashful Blue; Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Real Red Brads; Ticket Corner, 1 3/8", 1", 3/4" & 1/2" Circle Punches; Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Paper Snips. ENJOY!


Warning: Summer Picnic DSP is only available through June 30, along with everything else in the Occasions Mini Catalog! Don't order at your own risk!! :)










2 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

I love your take on this sketch Juli! It's so cheery! Good choice of colors too! TFS!

Paula said...

Juli, I like the card you chose for the sketch. The card is by Sheryl Braun. I really like the card you made from the sketch too. I like it turned on it's side, and the flower on the right. Very cute!