Monday, June 23, 2008

ElzyBells - Girl on Swing



Yep - lots of ElzyBells for you today! I am still having fun using the images I stamped and colored on the Stamp Day a week and a half ago. I really love the simplicity and sweetness of these ElzyBells images. This is "Girl on Swing" from the Friendship Collection. You'll see her and Gossip Girl several more times as these were the two main images I stamped and colored that day. I hope you can see the shading and shadowing I tried to effect on her dress, shoes & cheeks.

Which do you like better - the hair colored in like this sample, of just outlined like the previous post?

This is another contest layout challenge from GinaK Designs Friday night release party over at SCS. You can find the details here.

Stamps: Girl on Swing - ElzyBells; Thinking of You - CreativePlayStamps.com

Cardstock: SU! Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla & Loves Me DSP(retired)

Ink: Brillance Graphite Black; SU! Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

Copics: E31, E25, YR000, YR00, YG67, R27, Colorless Blender

Accessories: All SU! - 3/16" Corner Rounder, Ticket Corner Punch, Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots ENJOY!

2 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

Juli, you are rockin' with Elzy! Both cards are really well done! I like how you added blush to her cheeks. I do prefer her hair colored in, but I think it could go either way depending on the design.

Paula said...

Very cute, Juli! You did a great job with this layout;love this DP! I like her hair colored in better, but it depends on the look you want to achieve, I think. She looks more sophisticated with her hair colored in, and a bit jazzier the other way. I like both of your cards, especially that red sparkle phone!