Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bookmarks for Mindy Continued...

This was one of my favorites out of the six I made for my dear friend Mindy. I especially liked it because of the color combo - SU! Night of Navy, Groovy Guava & Bashful Blue. The image is from the SU! set Garden Silhouettes and is stamped in Bashful Blue, then the focal piece is edged with a Stampin' Sponge in Night of Navy. The SU! Ticket Corner Punch makes the focal layers pop out. The finishing touches are the SU! Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon and the Ice Square Brad also in light blue. Simple and elegant - which I think speaks very well of the Peace we get from our Lord. ENJOY!


This simple and lovely bookmark is SU! Pretty in Pink, Basic Black and Naturals White. It is accented with a flower from the SU! Pretties Kit that was sprayed with Silver Glimmer Mist, with an SU! Pretty inPink Brad and Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. ENJOY!





This was another one of my favorites because the colors are so yummy! Yep - yummy - doesn't it look like mint chocolate chip ice cream to you?! ;)

Stamp: SU! Garden Silhouettes

Card Stock: Choclate Chip, Certainly Celery & Whsiper White

Ink: Certainly Celery Classic Pad, then Stampin' Writes in Clost to Cocoa to ink the stem (yep, right over the Certianly Celery ink - it toned the brown down a bit, which I wanted to make sure the verse could be easily read.)

Accessories: All SU! - Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Antique Brass Brads from HodgePodge Hardware, Crafters Tool Kit for paper piercing, Chocolate Chip 5/8" & Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbons (I used Mini Glue Dots to adhere the ribbons together!), Corner Rounder Punch. ENJOY!





I had fun playing with the Love & Happiness RubOns I got for FREE during SU!'s Sale-abration earlier this year. You can't see the slight gloss to the black rub-ons, but it makes a nice look to this simple bookmark. I used SU! Rose Red, Basic Black & Whisper White card stocks. ENJOY!

No comments: