Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monogram Notes


A set of 12 of these were our gift for our second cousin who graduated highschool this year. Congratulations Jaimie! Here name begins with the most perfect letter! *wink* Since a lot of schools offer "kits" for graduation annoucements, thank yous, etc. I thought some personalized stationery would be the best choice. These came together really quickly once I was able to pull the layout out of my mind's eye! :) {On a side note -
my 20th Class Reunion is this Summer - whoa how time flies!}
Stamps: SU! Quirky Alpha Upper(retired)
Cardstock: SU! Basic Black, Pixie Pink & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Pixie Pink Classic Pad
Accessories: Cuttlebug and d'vine Swirl A2 Embossing Folder; SU! 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon; SU! Scallop, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches; Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Very cute, Juli. I'm sure she will like them. They will be perfect for her thank you notes. I recently sent a set on monogram cards to my son's GF for her graduation from college. Her name doesn't, however, start with the perfect letter!

Patti Gingrich said...

Great gift idea! Really like the layout!