Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stamp Day - Paula's Shoebox Swap



This is my friend Paula's shoebox swap - isn't it cute? Paula always does beautiful work - you can check out her blog Capricious Creations to see more, as well as to see this cards details. I like the subtle color combo - it's so soft and pleasing to the eye. The heart image is from Stampin' Up!, and we watercolored it using the Watercolor Paint Brush and Watercolor Wonder Crayons(WCC). Watercoloring is one of my favorite techniques, especially with the WCC and the Aquapainter. I also got to try out the Spica Glitter Pens, which is made by Copic Marker. I have been wondering about these and now I know they are wonderful! lol You can't see it in the scan, but the scallop circle has each scallop dotted with the Clear Spica Glitter Pen as well as the dots in teh heart and around the SU! Lavendar Lace sentiment layer. Thanks for a wonderful card Paula!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Patti Gingrich said...

Paula is amazing! I love her style and her zest for life. It was such a treat for her to come all the way out to DeKalb to stamp with us. Looking forward to heading her way in July. :)