Friday, June 13, 2008

Reverse Progressive Stamp Sale?!?

If you aren't on the CreativePlayStamps email list yet - you are missing out! They are running a Reverse Progressive Sale starting TODAY with 20% Off, Saturday will be 15% Off and Sunday will be 10% Off! (Discounts off regular prices).


Have you checked out the line of Happy Hoppers stamps they carry? Isn't the above image adorable? I find coloring in line images to be quite therapeutic - no matter what the medium. My favorite mediums are the SU! Watercolor Wonder Crayons and the Copic Sketch Markers. I colored this yesterday during the Stamp Day I posted about earlier today. It's the blending capabilities of the Copics that make using them so pleasant. I feel like I am really being artistic as I try for depth of color, shading, etc. Do you like my spotted bunny with his white outlines? :)

Stamps: Puddle Fun (Happy Hoppers) and Happy Anniversary sheet
Cardstock: SU! Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss & Close to Cocoa
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Pad
Copics: Y15, Y17, B21, B23, E31, E25, YG67, YG93
Accessories: SU! Ticket Corner Punch and Black Brads
ENJOY!

No comments: