Friday, June 20, 2008

ElzyBells - Girl on Swing



So how about all these uploads today?! I just couldn't help sharing this ElzyBells card with you! I am so tickled to have some of these images to play with, as I said here. I'm still trying to figure out my new camera myself - so bear with me on image imperfections. I am able to get the glitter to show a little though, so I'm doing something right!

This image is Girl on Swing from the ElzyBells Friendship Collection. I used my Copics to color in the image, then Spica Glitter Pens on the dress, shoes, hair barrette and flower garland. I've been feeling the urge to use buttons lately, and they turned out to be perfect embellishments for this card.

Stamps: Girl on Swing - ElzyBells; One of a Kind- SU!

Cardstock: SU! Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Summer Picnic DSP

Copics: B18, E31, E25, YR000, YR00, Colorless Blender; Spica Glitter Pens in Sky Blue & Red

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, SU! Brilliant Blue

Accessories: SU! Star, Large Star, Oval & Large Oval Punches, Bold Bright Buttons, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals; Marvy Giga Scallop Oval Punch.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Patti Gingrich said...

Wow Juli! This turned out great! Elzy is super cute with there glittery dress and the stars and buttons were a perfect addition! Adorable! :)