Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chat & Challenge #118



A BIG THANK YOU to Taylor VanBruggen for allowing me to occasionally use her Cupcake Friday sketches for the Chat & Challenges over at Sudsol (demo only site). We had great fun last week playing with Taylor's sketch, and there were many beautiful designs, and even some ABC's (anything but a card)!
This was my creation, using one of my favorite color combinations from the SU! Color Coach: Chocolate Chip, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red & So Saffron. You can see I used some artistic variation on the sketch! This is the wonderful thing about CASEing someone else's layout - it frees me up to focus more on color, stamps and embellishments and yet, I can still "make it my own". This card uses all Stampin' Up! products.
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red & So Saffron Print DSP.
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Rose Red.
Accessories: Antique Brass Build-a-Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots. ENJOY!

No comments: