Friday, June 20, 2008

Graduation Announcements



CONGRATULATIONS to our niece Stephanie on her highschool graduation! When Steph was born, I was living in the upstairs apartment of my sister/b-i-l's house. I remember being woken up in the middle of the night to come sleep downstairs with the now big brother, while they went to the hospital in labor! (Steph long since became a big sister to another brother.)

Steph requested hot pink and black for her announcements - I hope she likes these! I wasn't sure which Cuttlebug A2 embossing Folder she'd like best - so I did some of 4 different designs - Swirls, Script, Diamonds and Distressed (not sure if these are the proper names, as I threw away the packaging and they aren't marked on the folders! lol) The SU! grad hat was stamped in the Essential Glue Pad and covered with Pewter Ultrafine Opaque Glitter, along with the "2008" along the bottom on the Basic Black.

Stamps: SU! Sketch an Event & Simple Type Numbers(both retired)

Cardstock: SU! Pixie Pink, Basic Black & Whisper White

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Pewter Ultrafine Opaue glitter, Essential Glue Pad, Creative Memories Cutting System, Cuttlebug & A2 embossing folders, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge, SU! Black Wide, Organdy Ribbon (retired), Mini Glue Dots

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

These are very cute Juli! I like the colors and the glitter. I'm that Steph will love them!